Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year 2014!

"Where she been?",  you might ask. What happened?
I have been searching, researching, defining and redefining.
Moving and painting, planing and ....yes, procrastinating.  But you can only do that for so long and all this pent up energy, desire, and motivation to create must bust loose.  So you have been warned!
The last move put me back in the location I was in a year ago, the merry-go-round stopped.  Now that my store front is home, time to step in up a notch and go for it!

Last spring 3's a Charm became The Open Window. The name comes from a poem, "Outside the open window the morning air is all awash with angels." by Richard Wilbur.  And it is an earth angel that lead me to this.  Some one who believed in me, when it was hard to see it for myself.  Thank you, earth angel.

Now to link it altogether, delea designs will be the product line sold through the Open Window.  Anything with the delea design label means that it was re-purposed, sewn, upholstered, painted , and designed by me personally.  Things that have an Open Window label are as found items.  Projects posted here will focus on delea designs items.

I have a lot to learn about the ins and outs of Blogging, Facebook-ing, Pintrest-ing, and such of the new marketing world. But I have ideas that I would like to share with other lovers of vintage furniture.  Hopefully you will enjoy the posts and that we can share our knowledge and creative ideas.  And I'll get the links in place so you can see the whole picture.  But for now check me out on: Pintrest  Deborah Johnson Krebs.
On Facebook, The Open Window, ( add Hermantown, MN, it is easier)

now on to the mechanics of all this!

But 1st, May you all have a wonderful entry into this new year, May you succeed in your goals and may your dreams come true!

delea



No comments:

Post a Comment